FREELANCE INTERACTIVE ART DIRECTOR (LUXURY RETAIL)
- You will be responsible for overall art direction of website and other interactive assignments. This will include the planning of scalable design concepts maintaining the luxury brand identity and character, as well as hands-on, precision-oriented user interface designs
- Provide direction to photographers and retouchers for merchandise positioning
- Communicate concepts within a traditional media focused environment to all audience levels, including Sr. Management
- Foster idea-sharing and cross-communications with Art Directors across the Marketing Department.
- Undergraduate degree in Graphic Design or related field
- A minimum of 3-5 years of professional design experience
- Must exhibit highest level of creative esthetic, standards and keen attention to detail
- Candidates must be self-motivated, posses a strong work ethic, communication skills and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be technologically savvy, with working knowledge of HTML and proficiency in Quark, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, Director, Illustrator. Must be able to manage large work flow within time constraints.
Experience in managing photo shoots is also preferred, but if the candidate shows the right conceptual designs, it will be possible to bring them up to speed internally.
This position will start as a freelance assignment and turn into a Full-time offer for the right candidate.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY13@jobalert.creativecircle.com
View additional job opportunities at «old link»