ARTICLE ONE PARTNERS (AOP), THE WORLD\\\'S LARGEST O
TECHNICAL LITERATURE RESEARCHERS NEEDED IMMEDIATELY
• Get rewarded up to $5,000 for the quality of your research. Earn compensation for finding key technical literature related to selected patents and technology areas.
• Work at your convenience. Choose your projects, and conduct your research at your own time.
• Use your expertise, and explore other technology areas. Join a global community of over a million members who enjoy the challenge and reward of using their investigatory and analytical skills to increase patent quality and resolve litigation activities.
What is Technical Literature Research?
Technical literature research involves searching for and analyzing documents that provide information related to a particular subject area, technology, product, etc. Technical literature includes everything from issued patents to white papers to product manuals and can come from all parts of the world. Your goal as a Technical Literature Researcher is to use industry / market knowledge, literature databases, web searching capabilities, and/or technical experience to help uncover literature that is related to a specific Study that is posted on the AOP community website.
Who Should Apply?
We encourage anyone who has an interest in technical literature research to join our community. This opportunity is a perfect fit for:
• Those looking to leverage their education and/or work experience to earn additional money;
• Those interested in putting their technical or research skills to use on their own schedule;
• Those with a high level of intellectual curiosity and a desire to solve technical challenges;Article One is a diverse community of students, professionals, stay-at-home parents, and other individuals who are generally interested in research and technology. Your unique background and experience will allow you to be a vital member of the Article One community.
• Strong attention to detail
• Analytical mindset with excellent problem-solving skills
• Ability to prioritize and follow a detailed list of search requirements
• High level of initiative
• Receptive to feedback and guidance from study organizers
• Tenacious and determined; you will be contributing alongside many talented researchers