GRAPHIC DESIGNER (FREELANCE)
ANDRITZ AUTOMATION is a leader in the design, supply, and support of electrical, control, and instrumentation systems for industrial facilities around the world and we’re looking for a freelance Graphic Designer who also has the ability to write great marketing content.
While adhering to our corporate design standards, the freelance Graphic Designer would be responsible for coordinating, designing and/or updating print materials, presentations, tradeshow displays and other print and digital marketing material as required.
When selecting candidates, we will be looking for the following:
- Established as an independent contractor with own software, hardware, and workspace
- Minimum of three years’ related experience
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills (English)
- Ability to work both independently and in a team while effectively managing priorities and tight deadlines
- Respects and adheres to corporate guidelines
- Fully proficient with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop as well as Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- CGD certification an asset
Priority consideration will be given to those with previous experience working with the engineering industry.
To express interest in this opportunity, please send a cover letter, resume, and three of your best work samples to email@example.com. Quote Reference ID 2015-014R to ensure your application doesn’t get misdirected. We appreciate all applicants for their time and interest in this opportunity; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
More information about ANDRITZ AUTOMATION can be found on our website at «old link»