Brighter Planet is deep into the development of a super slick web platform that will make it easier for anyone to become an environmentalist.
We’re looking for a Community Manager who will help develop, engage and nurture our tribe.
What you’ll do:
• Blog about what’s happening at Brighter Planet, including developments with our web platform, company events, initiatives from our allies, etc.
• Solicit, evaluate, and respond to customer feedback.
• Develop and foster relationships on all appropriate social media channels.
• Write key content for our site, ensuring it maintains the right voice.
• Foster our company’s values of transparency, authentic communication and social change.
Who you are:
• You have a blog, post several times/week, and receive 20+ comments/post.
• You love Twitter. You have >200 followers. You know the difference between @ and #.
• You’ve met some of your best friends online, some of whom you’ve never met IRL.
• You’re a brilliant writer, conversational by nature.
• You believe the Internet is a series of tubes.
Huge bonus if:
• You’re passionate and well versed about the environment.
• You’re already influential in the climate change movement.