We are looking for editors to write on the following types of subjects:
- Interoperability between Ubuntu Linux 10.10 & Windows 7
- Interoperability between Mac OS X & Windows 7
- Reviews of Technical Books (mostly about Windows and other operating systems)
- Windows 7 (both basic and advanced tutorials).
- Interoperability between Android (or) iOS 4.2 phones and Windows 7 computers.
- Interoperability between Xbox (or) PS3 (or) Wii consoles and Windows 7 computers.
Please apply if you have the following qualities:
- You take pride in being a geek.
- You are able to write tips, how-to articles, guides, instructional articles, etc.
- You are able to write technical articles which are easy to understand by non-technical audiences.
- You are able to take great screenshots.
- You own and run Windows 7 and the other operating systems you might be willing to write about.
- You are able to follow the style of our Website and you take writing suggestions like a pro.
Rate: 20 USD/published article (via PayPal)
We have also side projects running (e.g. writing books). If you participate in any of those, the payment will be negotiated upfront and, generally the remuneration is higher, but over longer periods of time.
- Your name and location.
- Any previous experience you have with writing, not necessarily with blogging.
- A brief overview of the topics you are familiar with, and what operating systems/devices you have access to.
- Most Important: We want a sample tutorial (check out our website to
learn more about what we publish today). We will not publish this unless we hire you.