Tapscape is an iOS app news & review site. We're looking for 1 or 2 iPhone/iPad bloggers to join our team.
We're looking for writers to review the latest and most popular apps and games for iPhone and cover the latest in iPhone gaming news.
* You must own an iPhone or iPad. If you only have an iPhone, iPhone 4 is preferred, but not essential.
* You must be have excellent English spelling, grammar and proofreading skills.
* You must know how to use Wordpress or be willing to learn.
* You must be familiar with Photoshop or equivalent and be comfortable with basic image editing (crop, resize etc).
* You must be able to work independently and source the latest iPhone app/game news and publish that news promptly.
* You must have a strong work ethic and be available long term.
* You must be willing to submit one short article as a writing sample.
This is a job for people who love their iPhone or iPad and already spend a fair amount of money on the latest applications and games. As part of the position you will receive hundreds of dollars worth of the most popular apps for free every month.
Writers will also be paid on a monthly basis, $100 per 25 posts.
There is a strict minimum of 1 post per day. If you cannot commit to this please do not apply.
Reviews (but not news), may be scheduled in advance so that you need not write on every day of the week.
All successful authors will receive a bio on Tapscape, with links to personal blogs, professional profiles etc.
Reviews: 300-500 words + images
News stories: ~150+ words + images
Payment is made monthly via PayPal.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following in your email:
* Explain why your writing skills are worth touting to thousands of readers.
* Any previous experience you have with writing in the tech/gaming/mobile sphere, not necessarily with blogging.
* 150 word writing sample - iPhone news, game or app review, or, a link to RELEVANT previous writing.