SENIOR ACTIONSCRIPT DEVELOPER
Senior Actionscript Developer – from £31k
We seek two Actionscript3 developers (ideally with experience in Flex) to work on pure (non-Flex) Actionscript3 user interface projects.
We are primarily looking for permanent positions but have a number of large projects for which we would consider applications for a temporary or contractor role.
Based in West Yorkshire, we have 50 large clients in the UK and Australia. Our culture is open and supportive. We are committed to seeing our people grow.
We wish to develop more market leading employee communication tools including financial modellers, benefits websites, interactive CDROMs, HR software and online communities.
Requirements & Technologies
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or related degree - 2:1 or above
- Strong grasp of software engineering principles / best practice
- Familiarity with OO UI development in AS3 using Eclipse/FDT/Flex builder
- Comfortable using SVN
- Self-sufficient but happy working under the guidance of other developers, following our existing dev/build process
- Legal right to work in the UK
- UI design/Flash IDE
Please send CV, current salary details and any relevant examples to email@example.com
Author: Anthony Hodges Consulting Ltd
Category: Flash - Other
Title: CORRESPONDENT, US ECONOMIC POLICY Description: Medley Global Advisors, a New York-based advisor to institutional investors, is seeking an experienced financial journalist or policy analyst to report on fiscal, legislative, regulatory and political affairs impacting an elite clientele in global capital markets. Ideal candidates will have an intimate knowledge of economic policymaking in Washington, strong networking and analytical skills, a passion for politics, and a grasp of the interaction between the worlds of policy and financial markets. Strong written and oral communication skills and a proven ability to build relationships in key executive branch agencies and on Capitol Hill are a must. Forward-thinking candidates with backgrounds in financial journalism, government, lobbying or consulting will be considered. MGA is the leading provider of policy intelligence to the world's top hedge funds, investment banks and asset managers. Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Principals only please.
Author: Medley Global Advisors
Category: Mobile platform - Windows Mobile
WEB DESIGNER / DEVELOPER
We’re looking for a web designer/developer to join our small (4), but close team, building an SaaS application we plan to release in 3Q09. Its currently a gig but could turn into f/t. Our team consists of three of us in the NY Capital Region, and one in Las Vegas.
Talk to users and experts, and gather requirements for screens of the application
Given a set requirements, design a screen that has an emphasis on both looking good AND usability
Take the design and implement it into our application with help from other developers.
Take a screen that exists already, and improve its design
Excellent sense of design with an exceptional eye for detail.
Expert knowledge of html/css, including very experienced with table-less layout, and cross-browser compatability.
Strong sense of usability. Usability comes before stylistic flair for our application.
Must be capable of diving in and completing tasks quickly.
Must be independent enough to work from home.
Must have excellent communication skills to work closely with other teammates remotely, esp via Skype.
Must be able to not only design, but to implement your designs in HTML/CSS.
Skills/Experience that will set you apart:
Experience with other programming languages such as Java, PHP, or Ruby.
Experience using templating languages such as JSP, PHP, or rhml.
Author: Taggart Software, Inc
Category: Web Development - Web design and Redisign
SENIOR PHP DEVELOPER
Zootoo – well funded web startup going to be THE pet website. Requires High skill php oop dreamboat. Our tight dev team does agile development and codes OOP w/ custom framework, templates, ajax, JSON, jquery. Visit «old link» to see the level we’re after. Pluses for you: CSS (know floats – no tables for layout.), optimizing code for major traffic, php framework experience (Cake, symfony, etc), use of ajax-y/dhtml libraries. Pluses from zootoo are: Startup = equity consideration, fast, opinion counts. Well-funded = great salary & bens. Pet lovers = office pet friendly. Macbook pros :) We’d like code samples (file or 3) of your finest, most complex non-obvious oop php work. PHP being so fast to learn – code samples are so you can show off the OOP parts of php. Yep, screening method, but as they go, not bad?
Category: Programming - Other
Looking for a change of scenery? More exciting stuff to work on? We want you!
We are currently seeking a well-seasoned designer with at least 8 years design experience.
You are highly-motivated and creative, but you don’t have to dress in black! You ooze passion for your work and start the wheels in motion before the creative meeting is over. You labor over the details and baby your projects from pencil sketch to delivery. You have excellent communication and organizational skills. You play well with others in an environment that offers a wide variety of challenging and exciting projects, comradere, appreciation, and fun!
As a Senior Designer you will be responsible for all aspects of design projects, every detail from a pencil sketch, to delivery. You’ll strategize with clients, present your work, manage printers, and work on really cool projects!
• 8 years of industry-related experience
• Extremely strong background in design
• BFA and degree in graphic design or equivalent is desired
• Ability to work alone and in a team environment
• Highly effective communicator, presenter, and team player
Fuszion is a print and interactive design firm for entertainment and advocacy brands. Fuszion's expertise includes marketing collateral, packaging, annual reports, identity, advertising and interactive—anything fit to print or click. We live to promote brands that make our lives fun and champion brands that advocate for better living. Our creative entices audiences to purchase, subscribe, tune-in, learn, visit, listen, support, play and talk about your products.
Category: Web Development - Web design and Redisign
SENIOR ART DIRECTOR
Oxidev Interactive seeks a driven, motivated Sr Art Director to execute high-profile graphical projects for the digital medium. You are expected to possess a passion for creativity while pushing your tools to the bleeding edge. You will be responsible for creating and controlling the direction of both web and print projects for some of the most innovative brands on the market.
We're looking for a Long Term Relationship. We're growing quickly and want an applicant who is interested in being a part of this exciting time at our company. There is a great deal of opportunity to evolve in this role integrating your passions and strengths.
* You will design and create stunning and innovative interfaces for websites of varying types for a wide range of industries - including luxury brands, promotional websites and high-traffic ecommerce ventures.
* You will execute on creative print projects, including magazines ads, brochures and business collateral.
* You will work with your Design team in creating and planning sketches and storyboards for creative briefs.
* You will oversee your junior designers in seeing that your vision and creative direction is followed through to the very end.
* You will remain current and investigate new and different methods for making your work better, faster and more impressive.
Expert knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
* A working knowledge of Flash, Video, CSS, HTML and Animation (hybrid skills are a definite plus, but not required)
* Art and Drawing skills a plus.
* An impressive portfolio of applicable interactive and digital work.
* Strong conceptual thinking-- both visual and interactive
* A solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation.
* Driven to define the look and feel of large, industry-leading sites and interactive marketing campaigns
* Strong leadership skills- ability to lead a team, manage and mentor junior designers
* Strong communication skills- you will interface with clients frequently as well as work on teams within the office.
* A great and co-operative attitude. We acknowledge excellence in our creative staff and value it greatly, but we operate as a team.
Author: Oxidev Interactive
Category: Design - Vector grafic