ACTIONSCRIPT AND FRONT-END DEVELOPER (FREELANCE, ON-
We are looking for a ActionScript and Front-End Developer to work on a number of different projects to develop and implement interfaces for large scale web sites. The individual will be responsible for bringing a project to life, thus, applicants must show strong understanding of web functionality, animation, usability, and optimization.
• Strong ActionScript 3.0 and Flex required
• Coded animation experience (timeline a plus)
• Understanding of OOP, web optimization practices and examples to prove it
• Strong knowledge of DOM and BOM
• Experience with IDE (Eclipse), version control (SVN), CMS (Interwoven) and QA (Mantis) tools required
• Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
• Previous experience working with web services
• Ability to stay focused and deliver on time and on budget
• Fluency with Adobe CS (e.g., Photoshop) as relates to front-end development (graphic slicing and optimization)
• 3 years experience in an agency environment (although exceptional work can make up for lack of agency experience)
• BS in Computer Science, applicable experience considered
Salary/rate is competitive and commensurate with experience.
No phone calls/faxes please.
Magnani Caruso Dutton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‛AS-FE DEV“ in the email subject. Please paste your resume in the email and include links to site work and coding samples (ActionScript 3 and CSS/HTML/JS).