INDUSTRIAL DESIGN INTERN
At Anova Culinary we’re creating the kitchen of the future by delivering connected kitchen equipment that our customers love. We are a varied group of designers, engineers, marketers, online specialists and more. We are passionate in helping our customers cook like a pro.
Our San Francisco office currently is looking for an Industrial Design intern for 4 months ready to start within a month to help us develop our new product line, accessories and jump in on any part of the business where you think you can add value.
A solid ID background. Strong graphic design skills a big plus. Willingness to investigate what our customers truly need. Driven to ship product and you gotta love food.
• Strong ID and visualization skills
• Very proficient in 3D rendering, animation and photo retouching
• Driven to ship product
• Packaging and 2D design
• Product marketing
• Understanding of manufacturing techniques, budgets and constaints.
• Report to the VP of Design
• Video editing skills a plus
• Willing to work for the greater good of the team
And, this is a paid gig.
+++Please send your résumé and portfolio in an email entitled ‛Intern, Industrial Design“ to email+++