***Please submit your resume along with 3 writing samples in order to be considered***
Rearden Commerce, creator of Deem™, is transforming commerce on behalf of buyers and sellers. Through a suite of interoperable smart applications, the Deem platform is designed to leverage big data, analytics and semantics technology to optimize the exchange of goods, services, and information with personalization and repeat value to drive customer loyalty. The Deem platform's smart commerce solutions seek to optimize daily business functions, including travel, procurement and expense management, and are distributed globally by more than 40 strategic partners including American Express and JPMorgan Chase -- connecting millions of consumers and over 7,500 business customers across every market segment to more than 1.2 million merchants. Rearden Commerce is headquartered in Foster City, California. For more information about Rearden Commerce, visit «old link»; and to learn more about Deem, visit «old link».
We're looking for creative individuals to join our team of freelance writers. Must have experience in creative writing and crafting marketing copy, as well as a firm grasp of how to communicate with, and relate to readers through storytelling and conversational writing styles.
• Produce unique, compelling, and experiential copy for our daily offers, as well as our partners, as assigned
• Craft offer copy that fits our brand and/or our partner brands
• Interface directly with our content team and utilize our project management tool
• Must be able to take and apply editorial direction/notes
• Understand the tone/style of other deal providers who we compete with
• 2+ years of writing experience
• Familiarity with metro areas (Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, San Francisco, San Jose, or Washington DC)
• Familiarity with various small businesses that operate in and around the above areas (restaurants, cafes, salons, etc.)
• Experience blogging and/or writing reviews on Yelp or similar platform