Freelance Anywhere Syndicatebleu, a specialty-recruiting firm for creative and marketing professionals, has an immediate opportunity for a Flash Developer with one of our boutique interactive advertising agencies.
Applicants must be available for on-site freelance work in the San Francisco area.
This role requires you to work with the UI design team and project managers closely on UI designs and application development. As our Flash Developer, you will work with many interesting projects and clients. Each customer project will involve high-level Flash and web design and development that incorporate things such as video players, navigation, and interaction with web pages. We are looking for a team player and a committed individual contributor. This position can start on a contract basis.
Flash Capability Needs (must-haves):
* Extensive experience with XML
* Knowledge of implementing tracking tags (google analytics, coremetrics, omniture)
* Versions of Flash – 6 and below, 7,8,9 and current
* Flash CS3 and CS4
* Experience in incorporating API’s
* Incorporating video into flash
* Needs to have patience and understand that there will be multiple rounds of changes
* Detail oriented, good communication skills to be able to participate in client meetings
* Design background - can visualize desired result and provide expertise
* Knowledgeable of current trends and technologies
* Clear understanding of how to produce an optimized flash piece - clients are very concerned about load speed. Needs to know how to avoid load issues and be able to partner with the designer to provide recommendations on what is the most efficient way to develop the creative.