PureBlue is a full service ecommerce agency, currently looking for bloggers to write and publish regular posts in regards to baking.
You should have your own baking/cakes blog and demonstrate good knowledge of the area. You will need experience in writing about what is happening in the industry, weekly round ups, interesting and inspirational posts.
Bloggers will have a relative amount of freedom in writing their posts, but must be of high standard and offer valuable analysis and insights for the readers, therefore experience within the discussed area is expected.
This will be a medium / long-term assignment (3 months), so we’re looking for someone who can work with us to build a body of work that’s of value to baking enthusiasts.
Ideally, we are looking to work with bloggers who already write on their own blog and have contacts within the baking/ patisserie blogosphere in order to help us place the content, once produced, within their news or blog related sections.
- Research and discuss appropriate topic areas.
- Produce posts of a minimum 500 Words.
- Blogger places content once finalised or content placed on client site.
- Exceptional levels of written English (UK not US)
- The ability to produce work to strict deadlines
- Knowledge/writing experience within the baking market.
- The ability to write well-structured, interesting and topical arguments
What we are NOT looking for:
- Copywriting agencies
- People with no relevant experience
- People who are only interested in writing keyword stuffed content
We will be looking for multiple posts a month and will pay on a per post basis. The fee will be agreed upon once we have seen examples of previous work and will be paid on completion of each post
Please send an email with examples of previous work, and details of any sites that you currently write for, to Antonella.firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Baking Blogger' in the title.