WEB CONTENT DESIGNER
Our client, a broadcast company, is looking for a Web Content Designer with solid project management skills to join their team for a contract position. This position has the possibility to go full-time.
- Create promotional graphics for the website while adhering to brand standards
- Project manage a variety of projects and report status to stake holders (third party agencies, other departments internally)
- Make recommendations to team regarding best practices in web content and web usability
- Ensuring that third party agencies are sticking to branding guidelines
- 3-5 years of web design and content management experience, working on a mid- to large-scale content management system
- Experience working in an Agile environment a major plus.
- Proficient in Photoshop and HTML
- Project Management experience is a major plus
- A solid understanding of usability principles and a background in managing UX deliverables
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: Philly60@jobalert.creativecircle.com