Fernwood Agency is currently expanding our Online Advertising team. As a leader in the marketplace, we have the opportunity to work with coveted clients, elevating the brands that permeate pop culture.
Reporting to the Production Manager and working in concert with the account team the Banner Producer duties would include:
• Leading all creative staff on day-to-day production of all creative staff
• Creating schedules, budgets, and SOWs
• Daily tracking of overages and production progress
• Collecting, reviewing, and posting design and animation for review online by the client
• Internal and direct to client communication on production needs and progress
• Team building and leadership of the Online Creative team
• Contributing the pool of in house knowledge and training of the Online Creative Team
• Demonstrated ability to pilot a creative team from conception to delivery in an agency nvironment
• The ability to contribute to the concepting and creative process
• Excellent communication, time management and delegation skills
• A sharp eye for brand integrity
• Super human problem solving skills and listening
• A well rounded knowledge of rich media platforms and emerging technologies as well as Flash and fter Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator as your teams tools of the trade.
• Experience working with all or some of the following 3rd party Ad serving technologies: Atlas, ouble Click Motif, Pointroll, Eyeblaster, Eyewonder, Flash Talking
• A working knowledge of Dreamweaver and FTP programs
• Experience in interactive or technical production in the apparel, entertainment, electronic roducts and luxury goods space
This is a contract to hire position in Los Angeles. Inquire to linked address and put "banner producer" in the subject heading. Thank you.