IPHONE APP REVIEWER
Tapscape is a popular Apple-centric blog and we're looking for new iPhone app reviewers to join our growing team.
The job will predominantly involve downloading, testing and reviewing new-release apps and games for iPhone and iPad, but some editorial work may also be available for the right candidate.
All work is directed by the Editor, and all apps will be supplied free of charge to the successful writer.
Potential applicants must be able to commit to producing a minimum of 5 reviews each week, of 300-500 words length.
Detailed instructions on post formatting, style and image handling will be provided.
* You must own an iPhone or iPad. If you only have an iPhone, iPhone 4 is preferred, but not essential.
* You must have excellent English spelling, grammar and proofreading skills.
* You must know how to use Wordpress or be willing to learn.
* You must be familiar with Photoshop or equivalent and be comfortable with basic image editing (crop, resize etc).
* You must be reliable and able to deliver content on-schedule.
* You must have a strong work ethic and be available long term.
* You must be willing to submit one short review or relevant article as a writing sample.
This is a job for people who love their iPhone or iPad and already spend a fair amount of money on the latest apps and games. As part of the position you will receive hundreds of dollars worth of apps for free every month.
Reviewers will be paid on a monthly basis via PayPal at a rate of $100 per 25 posts.
All successful authors will be eligible for a bio on Tapscape, with links to personal blogs or professional profiles.