BLOGGERS AND COPYWRITERS
We are a leading UK SEO agency looking for bloggers to write and publish regular posts around a number of different areas, including:
• Buying/selling businesses – ideally someone who owns or has owned a business, who can write about topics surrounding buying or selling a business across a number of sectors, including retail, hospitality, leisure and/or care.
• Employment and HR – writing on issues relating to HR, resources to help HR managers, etc.
• Travel – someone who can write about a variety of destinations with a focus on luxury holidays and tours.
• Financial markets – someone who has in-depth knowledge of (and preferably experience working in) the financial sector, who can comment on trends in financial markets and the economy in general.
• Gardening – someone who is into gardening and can write on topics such as plants, barbecues and patio furniture.
• Cars – reviewing cars and discussing automotive trends.
• Property – buying/selling houses, and anything else relating to property.
A relative degree of freedom will be allowed on the exact topic of the posts but they must be of a high standard and offer interesting analysis and insights, so some experience/knowledge of the market in the area in which you wish to write is required. An extremely high standard of spelling, grammar and punctuation is also expected.
In addition to finding bloggers to write posts, we would also ideally like to work with writers who already have contacts at high quality blogs or magazine sites relating to the area they would like to write in, to help us place the content produced.
• Research appropriate topic areas
• Produce posts of a minimum of 400 words
• Placement on 3rd party sites, where possible
• A high standard of written English (we will require posts in UK not US English)
• The ability to produce work to strict deadlines
• Knowledge/writing experience within an appropriate market
• Basic understanding of SEO (we will be handling this but it will save us time if you know some too)
• Contacts at relevant blogs/magazine sites (preferable but not essential)