AKQA is looking for a Freelance Editorial copywriter to work on an upcoming promotional project.
• Write copy, establish project’s tone and ensure it is consistent with brand guidelines
• Provide and craft all written elements of creative project
• Take personal accountability for on-time deliverables
• Proactively identify and resolves issues
• Always present work to ACD or CD before all internal meetings and client presentations
• Degree in a related field
• Portfolio of editorial writing
• Outstanding creative ability
• Ability to write content and copy
• Ability to work within time deadlines and prioritize tasks
• Ability to work with a team across all creative disciplines
• Team oriented, self-motivated
• Display professional, articulate, and mature presence in all aspects of team
All work must be completed on-site at our Georgetown office.
Project Duration: 7/7 – 10/15
How to Apply
Please include a resume and link to your portfolio in your email: DCJobs@akqa.com
When responding to this ad, type ‛Freelance CW“ and your name on the subject line.
AKQA is an equal opportunity employer and all employment decisions are made on the basis of valid job qualifications regardless of race, color, creed, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, physical handicap or veteran status.