HIGHER EDUCATION COPYWRITER
We're looking for a part-time Copywriter who has experience in the higher education writing. You will be able to work on multiple campaigns, as well as participate in the full scope of the project, from strategy to execution. In addition, you will be given the freedom to accelerate your skills in all the many areas in which our company operates, such as advertising, brand identity and print design, campaign development, interactive, social media and more.
You are passionate about creating great work and enjoy working with creative people. You want to do good work for good clients with smart people in a creative environment. And about your thinking - it's original, it's bold, it's thoughtful. And when you present that thinking to clients, sparks fly: it's that much a part of who you are. You are comfortable working in a wide range of media -print, interactive, broadcast -- whatever the project calls for.
- 3 - 5+ years experience in copywriting for higher education
- Ability to work closely with Creative, even if remotely
- Strong conceptual thinking
- Comfortable writing in multiple styles and for multiple formats
- The ability to collaborate, to take constructive criticism and to seek out and act on feedback
- Strong communication skills - ability to interface and make presentations to clients, as well as collaborate with internal team
- Positive attitude - work well within a highly integrated and ego-free team
Technical Skills Include (but are not limited to)
- The ability to actually write--that is, be able to write compelling and grammatically clean long-form website copy, as well as effective headlines and taglines
- Bonus for someone who can edit copy in an HTML context